Reference ID: 31958484
- Leading direct seller of books and gifts across Australia
- Unlimited earnings potential, w/ annual $75,000 gross profit guarantee
- Well established brand for over 10 years with over 80 franchisees!
- Includes a fully serviced Van! and Exclusive Territory.
Books & Gifts Direct is an established Australian business that has been in operation for over 30 years. The core of the business is to call on your workplace customers every 2 weeks, leave a sample set of books and gift products, fulfil orders and delight them with your customer service.
It's a convenient way for your customers to shop from their workplace, where you provide the personalised customer service.
Our products are carefully selected while offering up to 70% off the recommended retail price, which means we provide fantastic value to our customers.
Being Part of the Books & Gifts Direct Franchise Network offers you:
• A flexible 4 to 5 day working week, with no early starts or late finishes.
• No weekend work required.
• Stock on consignment. This means you only pay for stock once you sell it.
• Be part of a growing business opportunity and join over 80 Books & Gifts Direct business owners across Australia.
• The opportunity to control your destiny and to get out from behind your desk and enjoy the freedom of working for yourself with the security of being your own boss.
For as little as $30k, you can secure your own small business and more.
1. A Books & Gifts Direct Van, to use.
2. Initial full set of uniforms, display boxes and car care kit supplied.
3. Comprehensive training and ongoing guidance and assistance, complete with documented user guides.
4. Access to our propriety simple Business System to help you manage your business.
5. Our helping hand to establish your territory workplace customers.
6. Van servicing, comprehensive vehicle insurance and registration costs are covered by us.
Books and Gifts Direct is Australia's largest direct seller of books and gifts. We sell our products from lunchrooms and reception desks in more than 20,000 workplaces around Australia. Workplaces include schools, childcare centres, businesses, hospitals, community centres and other corporate entities. We also now sell online.
Our books and gifts sell up to 70% off the recommended retail price. As the leading direct seller of books and gifts across Australia, we have strong buying power and without the overheads of a shop front, we can afford to pass on significant savings.
In 2020 we celebrated our 30th anniversary, and have donated more than $1.8m back to local charities.
Today, we’re proud to have more than 80 franchises and distributors throughout Australia. We sell more than 3 million books and gifts per year and we are the leading display marketers of books direct to our customers.
All stock is supplied on a consignment basis. There is NO pre-purchase of goods. NO ongoing royalties or monthly franchise fees. Books and Gifts Direct offers all the guidance and assistance to help you run a profitable business.
• It’s a proven yet simple business model, that works.
• Plenty of flexibility to manage your own personal affairs.
• No weekend work!
• It’s a great family business, if you choose to involve others.
• Unlimited earning potential, very low risk and backed up by our gross profit guarantee.
You need no specific qualifications to succeed in this business. We are seeking someone who wants to be their own boss and manage their own time. To maximise your profits, you will need to:
· Offer good customer service.
· Have an interest in books, toys, gadgets, games, gift items and homeware products.
· Be open-minded and prepared to try new things.
· Be someone who enjoys the flexibility to manage their own time.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.