- A busy fully licensed cafe in prime location
- Year -round revenue and located at a key tourist destination
- Operating at the CSIRO telescope site
- Large site, ample seating, spacious outdoorgardens/surrounds
Opportunity for a buyer to purchase a long-standing local business with simple all-day menu and scope for continued growth, in a part of NSW that provides an enviable lifestyle, especially for families. This type of opportunity is rare, and this business will sell quickly.
Located in Central West - New South Wales
- A business with no competition in the immediate area
- Thriving business that is long-standing in the are and well-known
- Excellent financial track record with strong income profitability
- Year-round opportunities with multiple income streams and key attractions and events in the area across the year.
- Reliable, well trained team of staff
- Simple menu with broad appeal
- Enjoys strong local support
The business operates 8:30am - 4:30pm, 7 days a week
Expiry February 2023
2 x Full time
2 x Permanent Part time staff
22 x Casual Staff including Juniors
A well-established and thriving cafe and catering business in prime location. The business offers an all-day menu, offsite catering and a range of housemade gourmet retail food products.
Key facts about this business:
- Purchased 16 years ago by the current owners.
- A well-established business with a reputation of friendly service and a good quality all-day menu.
- Year-round revenue and located at a key tourist destination
- The business can accommodate 250 patrons with indoor and outdoor seating
- Inland NSW Tourism Award for Restaurant /Catering
- Certificate of Excellence Winner
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.
|Business Location||Cowra, New South Wales, Australia|