New Gold Coast Business Opportunity. Food Store.
Sandwich Chefs is going to build a great new Deli on the Gold Coast! Can you see yourself running a super-smart food store? Then this is the opportunity for you.
Why Sandwich Chefs?
- Wide menu range to enhance sales
- Takeaway, eat-in, catering & home delivery
- 30 years operation & over 40 stores
- Powerful team to create your new store
- Outstanding store design
Low Start-Up Costs
- A combination of cash, finance & landlord contribution
- Existing finance providers
Sandwich Chefs Store Lease Management
- Access to prestigious locations
- Avoid leasing hassles
- Improved financial outcomes
- Established product range
- Recognised brand
- Existing marketing programs
- Effective systems
- Training & support
- In-depth industry knowledge
- Group purchase savings
Sandwich Chefs Menu Options
- Extensive sandwich range
- Carvery meals
- Fresh juices
- Fruit platters
Every Sandwich Chefs store is inspired by traditional delis. Meat-filled, made-to-order sandwiches are served with love. Delicious is the rule. Gourmet meats are balanced by premium salads, wraps, juices & smoothies.
Sandwich Chefs are committed to maintaining a strong & effective business relationship with their franchisees. Many of whom are multi-store owners, with some in the family for over 10 years.
Actual Sandwich Chefs Franchisee Comments
- The process was really easy, the training & support has been fantastic - Donny.
- The people who work at Sandwich Chefs are extremely motivated & inspiring - Thu.
- Being part of Sandwich Chefs feels like we are all one big family, the support team is always on hand to help me - Prakash.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.
|Business Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|