- Established IT managed service provider across 100 clients
- Headquartered in Melbourne with Offshore Team in India
- IBM, Redhat, Mulesoft - Gold Business Partner since 2012
- Financial Services and Govt Clients w/strong mid market launchpad base
Asking Price: $1.5m
EBITDA - $300,000
Annual Recurring Revenue - $1,000,000
Project Blue has been active in the Australian market for the last 11 years. . The company has reached a good level of maturity, profitability, and skill, creating a considerable differentiation and advantage in the technology landscape. Focus, commitment, and talent have ensured Project Blue's success in many business opportunities across their nearly 100 customers.
Given the powerful business sentiment in Australia today, and forecasted growth in many of its industry segments, Project Blue is at the tipping point of becoming a substantial player in the small to mid-market segment with a potential to accelerate into a first-tier supplier of Hybrid Cloud solutions to large corporate clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an International established business to enter the prestigious Australian market and gain immediate benefits:
- Strong brand name and well earned reputation in the market
- Strong profitable install base
- •Existing annual recurring revenue stream
- •Existing high value, high margin sales pipeline
- •Business plan to cover 3-year growth
- •Current and ongoing partnership with IBM Gold Business partner
- Current and ongoing partnerships with Mulesoft, MBS, RedHat and others
- •Ability to transact on Australian Government panel
- Client base includes:
- Financial Services Sector clients - Westpac, IAG, ANZ, VicSuper
- Government clients - ASIC, Ministtry of Business Innovation and Employment
- Midmarket - Nufarm, ORIX, Honda, Lovisa, Nuix
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.