- Leading commercial and residential cleaning business in Sydney
- A specialist in providing a range of high-quality cleaning services
- Reach right across the Northern Beaches of Sydney and beyond
- A stable and diverse customer base with excellent recurring income
Important Update - Price Reduction to $195,000 - Motivated Vendor
This is a business that can be operated from any location as long as there is access to the internet. All cleaning services are handled by a team of approx 4 sub-contracted cleaners. The owner manages rostering, scheduling of jobs, supervising the sub-contractors and undertaking the background business administration such as bookkeeping and invoicing.
Has agreements with a range of commercial clients, including a variety of Real Estate Agencies who provide a spread of work to the business such as end of lease cleans, pre-sale cleans, carpet cleaning work and so forth. In addition, the business has a database of residential clients and accepts ad-hoc work.
Located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches and North Shore.
The business has enormous potential for growth and has only undertaken limited marketing to date. The business runs well with an owner in place to manage the sub-contractors. This is a business that can grow easily and can afford to adopt a more aggressive approach to new business. A strong network of Strata and Real Estate Agency businesses can produce a steady, regular stream of work and opportunities to offer additional services. In addition, adding more office / work site cleaning can provide long-term contracts and regular, consistent income.
Has a fully trained and insured team of cleaners who provide a high-quality service due to the stringent standards that are maintained by the owner. An ideal business for a young and motivated entrepreneur seeking to expand an existing business, or for someone looking to embrace the satisfaction of self-employment, or even for an existing cleaning business keen to expand operations and benefit from the economies of scale. This would be an easy business to ‘bolt on’ to an existing cleaning business to allow expansion into a new area of Sydney with relatively low investment to achieve this.
1 x owner plus team of sub-contractors
Established in 2014 and is cleaning services business with a footprint across Sydney’s Northern Beaches and North Shore, offering a range of cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers.
Key facts about this business:
- Established in 2014.
- The business has a team of sub-contractors who operate across Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
- The business is run from a home office set up with an owner who works in the business to train and supervise staff, schedule shifts and co-ordinate jobs, as well as undertake the background business administration.
- The business offers a database of commercial and residential clients, a website, social media pages, and a van with signage ,as well as cleaning equipment and consumables.
- The business would make an ideal bolt-on to an existing cleaning business and would allow the owner to acquire clients across a new area of Sydney with regular cleaning work in place and a reliable team of trained sub-contractors.
- This would be an ideal business for anyone who wants to walk into an established business and work for themselves.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.
|Business Location||City of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|