The business offers a broad range of IT products and services to its customers such as managed services and support, cloud services, Office 365 services and branded products.The business has a broad customer base, excellent support contracts in place and would make an ideal bolt-on to an existing IT business or an IT person(s) looking to start their own IT company with an established business already generating revenue.
The business operates from premises on the ground floor of a building which are owned by the current owner. The business has a shopfront, from which it sells hardware and software and offers computer repairs plus a rear office and workshop space (service centre).
Located in a shopfront and service centre within the Inner West.
This business that has been well established over the last 10 years, with a broad customer base and long-term relationships. With appropriate Marketing and a dedicated focus, the customer base and revenue for MSP Services could be significantly increased. The new owner can utilize all these aspects and build upon these without the addition of significant additional resources.
The business could continue to have a software and hardware product offering to those customers who expect this, with this being offered through an online shopping portal which could easily be part of the existing website which has been established for some time and ranks well with search engines. It offers an excellent reputation, IP, extensive customer database with long-standing relationships and high proportion of recurring revenue with opportunities to cross sell to business customers.
Reason for sale
The owner has had his focus elsewhere in the last year and hence has not had the time to manage the business to the same degree.
Established over 10 years ago and is a small IT services business that is located in a shopfront and service centre within the Inner West.The business operates smoothly and as an IT business utilizes different software packages for its daily operation.
Key facts about this business:
- Provide depth and scope of IT knowledge and services. All aspects of a customer’s IT infrastructure can be handled.
- Enables people-oriented support plans irrespective of any hardware or software used.
- Business analysis skills enable immediate understanding of the customer’s business allowing to determine the best IT solutions for its customers.
- Quick to resolve IT issues and problems, not just technical but Infrastructure and Business process related as well.
- Believes in the building of trust between technicians and customers.