This shop is located in a prime shopping centre area running smoothly under management in South western Sydney.
- Long lease another 2 and half years as shopping centre it is common that lease extends itself as long as you pay the rent on time. Rent is $12,500+GST per month, this is big shop, too low rent for the size and location of the store in shopping centre.
- Weekly revenue $9,000 to $14,000plus. Due to Covid -19 around $7,000 to 12,000/PW.
- Very high GP.
- Open 7 days a week from 9AM till 5.30PM, except on Thursday up to 9PM.
- Full training provided and easy transition.
- This is awesome opportunity to grab as Vendor too busy with his many other businesses.
- Great opportunity for owner operated or fully under management, asking price is $95,000 plus SAV.
- All the shop fit outs are beautiful and in good conditions and owned. Worth a lot.
- Great business for sale for little price.
- Beautiful shop with lots exclusive cards and gifts. Business is doing well even during Covid-19. Not to worry on perishable or old stock. (This is not Newsagency).
- Franchise business with negligible royalty. They see that business is always profitable if you make money they make money too. Shopping centre too wants business to stay hence they lure customer. It is win win situation to all.
- Monthly taking $7,000 to 9,000 to owner before tax, under management. If owner Operated $15,000 to $17,000 Net profit before tax.
- Vendor finance (small portion) may be available against collateral.
Cost to acquire.
- Business: $95,000.00
- Lease bond: $37,500.
- Stock at valuation: $60,000 +- 15%.
- Legal fees for transfer = $10,000.
- Any other conveyancing fees!
- Adding flowers for sale will increase the sales and profit margin further
- If Owner operated more profit.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.
|Business Location||City of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|