Reference ID: 624845112
- Revenue of $2,448,050
- EBITDA of $881,628
- Unique Mobile Vet Clink with Onsite Vet Hospital
- Established over 20 years in the local area. First time on the market
A stable long-standing professional and affordable veterinary health clinic established in the West of Sydney. The business provides vet services in the variation of consultations, vaccinations, dentistry, microchipping, radiology and surgery. Open 6 days a week and has a revenue of $2.5m combining its an on-site hospital as well as mobile service vehicle.
- Asking Price $4,5m
- Services offered: Mobile Vet Clinic Service, Nutrition Counselling, De-sexing, De-worming, Dentistry, Microchipping
- Consultations focused on small animal care
- business has been growing steadily throughout its lifetime and much more rapidly in the last three years.
- The owner is open to a substantial earnout period to provide the new owner with confidence and a timeframe to have the clinic run under management.
- Staff are long term and happy to stay on after the acquisition. Have strong relationships in the area.
- Local areas have a population that is increasing of small animals as pets with more young families moving to the area due to new housing developments in close proximity.
- Up to date IT systems make the practice easy to manage. These systems include. Xero for financials, CRM called WorkETC, Panacea (software designed specifically for vets clinics) and Butterfly being used for stock management). Daily apps are MS 365 and Google Apps.
- Reason for the sale is owner wants to retire.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.