This is a barbershop that has been specifically designed to satisfy "cutting-edge" client needs. The custom fit-out not only provides a comfortable space but also enables the business to offer a wide range of popular services.
- Asking Price $95,000
- Current Monthly Revenue c.$30,000
- Profit $48,000 pa*
- Revenue $ 235,000 pa*
The key attractions of this business are:
- A wide range of services including beard shaping, facials, colouring and deluxe packages.
- Location in up-market Double Bay providing access to an affluent local customer base.
- Ample nearby parking and transport links enabling clients also come from further afield.
- An impressive, well-maintained barbershop fit-out.
- Well established systems including Kitomba salon software and SMS reminder system.
- Strong SEO positioning including dominance in key suburb-related keywords.
- More apartments, retail outlets and predestination offer potential growth.
- Long-term lease available.
Just 4 kilometres east of the Sydney CBD, Double Bay is the administrative centre of the Woollahra local government area. Woollahra has a population of 54,240 and a median weekly personal income sitting at 206% of the Australian average (2016 census).
*Based on financial statements for FY2020.
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.
|Business Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|