This business is fully operational and ready for somebody to take over (WIWO). The owner has operated the salon for 11 years and is retiring due to health issues (he is 74yo).
About the Business
This business is fully operational and ready for somebody to take over (WIWO). The owner has operated the salon for 11 years and is retiring due to health issues (he is 74yo). He is offering to work in salon as part of the handover (if required/desired). The salon is 80sqm metres with double fronted glass for great viewing. It is also set higher than the footpath, to add to the 'stage' like effect for foot traffic advertising. Has own FB page. It comes with
· 8 x cuttings stations (each with own mirror),
· 2 x hair drying stations (with Wella hairdryers),
· 3 x washing stations (with fully electric adjustment) and chairs.
· 1 x separate treatment room with (electric) adjustable treatment bed and 2 sinks
· 5 x treatment / colour stands.
· 1 x reception desk with chair and cash register.
· 1 x full time staff member who is happy to continue with business.
· 1 x LÓreal display stand
· 2 x rear car parks
· Loads of other inventory such as towels, treatments, posters, display items etc
· Double fronted glass display window with street access
· Fantastic lease in heart of affluent Brighton
The salon is currently operating and would not need anything to grow. Is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to not only take over this fantastic lease(this salon was the first tenant in the premises), but also comes as a fully operational business and with client base. Capacity to have many staff employed.
- Salon fitted with 8 hair stations, 2 dryers and 3 wash basins
- Separate treatment room -with sink and adjustable treatment bed
- Business operating with current clients