Oliver Brown New Store at Erina Fair Shopping Centre
New Store Location Details
- New Site at Erina Fair Shopping Centre Prime Location
- One of the largest shopping centre on the Central Coast, has the widest shopping choice on the Central Coast with Myer, Kmart, Target, Big W, Best & Less, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi plus over 300 specialty stores.
Key Strength Buying Oliver Brown Franchising Business
- Proven offering
- Long term multi-site franchise network
- Ongoing head office support, guidance and training
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to adapt new market needs and trends
- Ability to expand our national store within 50 Australian sites
- International Master franchise opportunities with China, Saudi Arabia, Korea, and Egypt
- Size: 120m2
- Licensed Seating: 20m2 (approx)
- Lease Term: 7 Years
- Annual Rent Reviews: 4%
Service Offerings: Chocolate + Coffee + Breakfast & Lunch
The menu caters not only for the late-night chocolate craving and delicious indulgent desserts, but also offers a range of light, medium and full kitchen menus of delicious breakfast and lunch options.
Oliver Brown offers a unique rich, smooth and delicious blend of responsibly sourced and grown specialty coffee, roasted weekly and delivered fresh to ensure the best quality coffee in the market.
The dedicated head office operations team will be with you to guide you through every step of your Oliver Brown journey. From the initial interview, new site procurement, store set up, pre-launch marketing plan and execution, staff training and ongoing store support.
Turnkey Purchasing Price: $350,000
Additional Cost : A rental bond will be required inline with the lease terms, legal cost & trading stock
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.
|Business Location||City of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|