The company is a fast-growing, Australian-based ecommerce marketplace that connects premium artisan producers directly with consumers, eliminating the need for high-cost middlemen.
Funding Proposal: The company is looking to raise $2 million via a 24-month Convertible Note with 8% interest.
Use of Funds: Funds raised are intended to implement key business initiatives that will go towards achieving the business' core strategic goals:
· Marketing campaign investment into content and increased traffic
· Supply-side on-boarding of products and a combination of recognisable high-quality brands
· Enhancement to technology and IP, improving customers experience and conversion rates
· Strategic relationships with creative campaigns and further value added-retention programs
· The company aims to have 1,000 producers on the marketplace and 200 producers in their 3PL by Dec 2022
Traction and Momentum. From FY20 to FY21, the business has grown significantly:
Growth Market. This business is well-positioned for exponential growth as it plays into five major consumer market trends:
Seasoned management. The team have successfully started, built, and sold previous entrepreneurial ventures. Marketing is run by a veteran in the industry with over 20 years of industry experience.
Established Fourth-party Logistics. The company has an established distribution network to provide a timely and effective logistics solution to its artisanal producers. This presents a significant value add as it overcomes the main hurdle for artesian producers to sell directly to consumers.
Exit Opportunity. The investment horizon of 3-5 years with anticipated liquidity event in the form of a trade sale, secondary buyout or IPO.