- $153,135 yearly profit
- High service business model focuses on speciality classes
- Loyal long term staff and membership
- Sauna and remedial massage access inside centre
Walk-in walk-out opportunity to take over an established highly engagement fitness centre with a very strong member community. This gym's high service model focuses on speciality classes (Spin, Boxing, Circuits, Yoga, Pilates), personal training and even remedial massage in order to provide it's customers a full workout and recovery experience all in one location.
At a going profit of $153,135 from January 2021 to December 2021, this business's high touch approach is ready to grow steadily as it is yet to utilize it's online presence, as well as be in the prime position to profit from ongoing local government upgrade to public car parks, town centres and other development areas within Sydney's Inner West.
The reason for sale is the owner wants to spend more time with young children and enjoy more moments with family.
- Very high referral rate from existing customers for new members
- Situated in the heart of Inner West Sydney where there was non-stop local development in the last 10 years, ensuring new residents locating to vicinity
- Over 272 members providing recurring revenue, additionally casual memberships and concession packs (i.e. class pass) on top of that
- over $104,000 of upcoming auto-debit payments to come in the next 6 months
- Sauna and remedial massage are available on site
- Trading 7 days a week from 5am-10pm
- The reason for sale is that the owner wants to spend more time with his wife and child who is in primary school
- Pre-COVID, Newington College brought in 60 boys for a routine of attending 3 times a week, and are likely to return
- Untapped or underutilized marketing in the realm of social media, billboards, and signage
- Massive e-Commerce potential once web site is promoted and shopping cart option available for current and new customers
- About to partner with an exercise physiologist to be a value-add to complement personal trainers as well as combined quality recovery with remedial massage
- Over 2000 former members available to communicate and request to return now that lockdown has subsided
Sale of business includes:
- $153,000 of equipment value
- 60 online on-demand exercise classes with varieties such as spin, bodyweight conditioning, yoga, stretch and pilates, streamlined during past COVID period
- newly upgraded CRM system since 2020 to include better management of staff and stakeholders as well as customers
Images used may be stock images and not representative of the listing. Any reference to earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, may include add backs relevant to the current owners. Investing in a business, private company, or fund carries a high level of risk. This information is not intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice, nor is it a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any securities or other financial instruments. We provide free tools and resources to assist users in performing due diligence and strongly encourage them to conduct their own independent due diligence prior to investing in a business, securities, or financial instruments. A purchaser must be willing to accept the loss of their investment and is encouraged to obtain additional information, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice prior to investing or purchasing.